Styling Tips for Petite Garderobi: Creating Illusions
Being petite doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice style. In fact, there are a number of styling tips that can help you create the illusion of height and make your best features pop.
Here are five styling tips for petite girls:
5 Styling Tips for Petite Girls
- Wear heels. Heels are one of the easiest ways to add height and elongate your legs. Choose a pair of heels that are comfortable and make you feel confident.
- Opt for vertical stripes. Vertical stripes can create the illusion of a longer, leaner figure. Look for tops, dresses, and skirts with vertical stripes.
- Avoid horizontal stripes. Horizontal stripes can make you look wider, so it’s best to avoid them if you’re petite.
- Dress in light colors. Light colors can help to make you look taller and slimmer. Choose light-colored tops, dresses, and skirts.
- Accessorize with statement jewelry. A statement necklace or earrings can draw attention to your face and make you look taller.
Create the Illusion of Height
In addition to these styling tips, there are a few other things you can do to create the illusion of height:
- Stand up straight with your shoulders back. This will help to elongate your torso and make you look taller.
- Keep your hair off your neck. A high ponytail or updo can help to draw attention to your face and make you look taller.
- Wear a structured blazer or trench coat. A structured jacket can help to create a long, lean silhouette.
- Carry a clutch bag instead of a shoulder bag. A clutch bag will keep your waistline looking slim and make you look taller.
Dress for Your Body Type
Finally, it’s important to dress for your body type. Petite girls often have shorter torsos and longer legs, so it’s best to choose clothes that accentuate your proportions.
- Look for tops that hit at your waist or just below. This will help to create a longer torso.
- Choose skirts and dresses that are knee-length or shorter. This will help to show off your legs.
- Avoid baggy or oversized clothes. These can make you look shorter and wider.
By following these styling tips, you can create the illusion of height and make your best features pop. So don’t let your height hold you back from wearing the clothes you love!
Proportion is Everything Petite Fashion Rule of Thirds The Right Necklines The Right Sleeve Length Highwaisted Everything Wear Dresses All Season Wear One Piece Wear Long Layers Skinny Color Shoes The Right Jeans Proportion is Everything If you are short like me your goal is always to improve our proportionHOW TO LOOK TALLER 9 Bring Up the Hemline This tip is a nobrainer a shorter hemline is your friend Stick with mini skirts or hemlines that end at or above midcalf This will show off more leg which will most definitely make you look so much taller This tip can also be applied to shorts and rompers2 Go For Vertical Lines And Thin Stripes One of the most helpful petite styling tips is to wear vertical lines elongate the length of the bodygarment when placed thus creating an illusion of
greater length This could also lend an effect of slimness when incorporated into your design Go with thin stripes The key to dress your shape is to create an unbroken vertical line to make you look taller and leaner Based on the feedback from thousands of my customers many of who are short and stocky Ive put together this comprehensive guide to help youPETITE STYLE TIPS How To Dress When You39re Short amp Styling Hacks 5394quot amp UnderSubscribe here for more videos like this httpsbitly3a8Fy9DToday I39m sharinFind Your Perfect Neckline The neckline on a Tshirt or dress can impact the line you create up to your face You want this line long so it creates the illusion of height Basically a little skin showing along your chest and neck draws the eye up toward your beautiful face uninterrupted
to create one long line27 of the Best Styling Tips for Petite Women Nicole Mölders 19 mins read Being petite makes it hard to get the respect you deserve In this post I share my best styling tips so you can solving your dressing problems Read to embrace being an awesome tiny package while being taken seriously ContentsIf You39re 5395 Or Under You39ll Want to Try These 9 Petite Fashion Tips Founder of Petite Ave Vanessa Youshaei shares her best advice for styling and shopping for petite frames
Remember, petite girls can rock any style they want. Just follow these styling tips to create the illusion of height and make your best features pop!